On of the many things I love about Jeff is that he encourages us to make stops at places along the way. I am usually a point A to point B person, so it's been fun to see so much more of the country than I would have. Thanks babe, I love all that we get to do because of you!
Hanging in the hotel in the morning
Speaks for itself
Cadillac Ranch
Cadillac Ranch
Evan absolutely loves to learn about volcanoes. This is an extinct one in New Mexico.
Inside the crater created by this Cinder Cone Volcano
It was a little chilly and Abbie did not have a thing warm to wear that fit...so she wore Jeff's fleece vest.
After doing the work, he is being sworn in as a Jr. Ranger of the Capulin National Monument
He looks pretty official...that's his badge under the "E"
No comments:
Post a Comment