I have not given the Wallaces a proper thank you for letting us borrow the magic of the swing. We did not have one of these with Evan so we had no idea the magic it could work. This is from a few weeks ago when we first got it - she was out within minutes - magic, I tell ya, magic. (like the psychedelic pjs?). We are working on her napping in the crib but there are just times she won't go for that and I can't leave a 3 yr old alone for that long in the house to do the "put to sleep" work. Now is one of those times as she blissfully rocks back and forth in deep sleep. I kinda wish they had one in my size. So Wallaces...and little Abi Wallace too...thank you for letting us borrow some magic.
No comments:
Post a Comment