Wednesday, September 09, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Today was Evan's first day at his new preschool. This is the first time he has gone to school without either Jeff or I in the building working. He was very excited today to go, especially because they have music class each week (I think it's on Mondays though). Already a preschooler...only 2 years away from Kindergarten! I was so proud of him, he was a little hesitant but he walked in and did great. They said he got a little sad at recess time but I think it was because he was hungry and getting a little tired. Other than that he did great and had a good day. This was a huge improvement as he cried all day for the first few days of school last year. I can't wait to see what this year holds for him.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a big boy! Alright Evan! Looking forward to hearing more details!