Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm 8 months old!!

Evan is 8 months old now (and 1 day). I can't believe how time flies. He is sitting up like a champ, rolls and squirms for transportation and loves to stand up. I am not sure we are ready for true mobility but it's coming anyway. He continues to smile and laugh often and has the most wonderful facial expressions. He "talks" constantly and loves to play with sounds. We are having so much fun with him. As you can see, he really enjoys the computer and likes to visit dad each day after school. This day he actually got his own keyboard, he likes to type so much it's hard to get any work done. We can't wait to see what each day has in store for us all.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW so cute! Looks like he is loving that.
Yes, life gets way more intresting when they get mobile. But the second time around I can't wait for Luke to crawl...then he can go find his brother. He gets up on all four and rocks, but no crawling yet.
Love,
heather

Anonymous said...

Hi Evan, Congratulations on being 8 months old and being healthy and active.