Monday, January 01, 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy Ruthvan has been found! Well Amy Holck...this is Heather Paulsen...well Heather Patenaude from Doulos. Heidi found you. Last I heard you had gotten married to a guy name Jeff...which is right.

Now you are a mommy! Don't ya love being a mommy! How old is your son...He looks about 7 or 8 months.

I am happily married for 3 1/2 years to John and we have two sons, Miles 21 mos and Luke almost 6 months.

I have a blog.. www.xanga.com/patenaude

I hope to see you at the 2010 reunion. Do you have Grace's e-mail address? Or Gayle? I'd love to get yours and keep it with my Doulos list.

Joni Brown got engaged this past weekend. She'll be here, Chicago, this weekend.

Speaking of Chicago..Nice shirt your hubby has on in the First Baseball game pic!

My e-mail is jphjuly122003@sbcglobal.net

Love you and would love an update!
Heather