Evan had his first "fall" that resulted in some blood when he face-planted a toy. He was a trooper and recovered well. Should we be worried at the early start? Thank goodness for frozen teethers, I am beginning to think they can fix anything.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amy...you have the cutiest little boy...what a smilie baby! I loved the picture of him in the car driving throught the snow storm! What fun! So you must have inlaws who life in Iowa. My sister, Colleen, lives south of Iowa City. Her husband has a farm and they do organic meat and eggs. She just had number three. So we have made trips to iowa as well. I'd love to hear from you. I saw Joni Brown yesterday and have pictures on my blog of her and her fiance, Samba. www.xanga.com/patenaude hope to hear from you! heather (paulsen) patenaude
I was telling my mom about Evan's accident and she reminded me of when Jed was older and she saw his medical chart. It read "sutures in, sutures out, sutures in, sutures out..." Needless to say, he found his way into mischief more times than we can count! :) I'm glad Evan is feeling better!
2 comments:
Amy...you have the cutiest little boy...what a smilie baby! I loved the picture of him in the car driving throught the snow storm! What fun! So you must have inlaws who life in Iowa. My sister, Colleen, lives south of Iowa City. Her husband has a farm and they do organic meat and eggs. She just had number three. So we have made trips to iowa as well.
I'd love to hear from you. I saw Joni Brown yesterday and have pictures on my blog of her and her fiance, Samba.
www.xanga.com/patenaude
hope to hear from you!
heather (paulsen) patenaude
I was telling my mom about Evan's accident and she reminded me of when Jed was older and she saw his medical chart. It read "sutures in, sutures out, sutures in, sutures out..." Needless to say, he found his way into mischief more times than we can count! :) I'm glad Evan is feeling better!
Post a Comment