Friday, July 24, 2009

Abbie at 2 Months

Abbie is 2 Months old! She is at such a fun age to watch, changing every day. She loves to smile and chat. She is very social and will smile and chat for just about anyone willing to start a conversation with her - I just may have another extravert on my hands - I am soooo outnumbered here. She has big, bright eyes like her brother that light up when she smiles. She continues to play on her play-gym and is starting to catch on that if she swings her arm she just may hit something and there just may be music. It's fun to watch her face when it happens. Her 2 month check up is Monday so we'll see how much she's grown...but I am guessing a lot!


Chatting away...

I love the bubble stage!

On her play gym...in motion

Growing so much already!





3 comments:

beckley said...

i LOVE her!!!!

oh snuggle for me...

Tami said...

She's a DOLL!!! I love that you're surrounded by extraverts! :)

Donald and Angela said...

2 months already??!! WHAT?! Crazy wonderful. Love the shaving cream in the previous post!!