Saturday, April 18, 2009

34 Weeks and counting!

Okay, yes, I know the camera is infront of my face. It was really the best way to take the picture and honestly, my face is not what family has asked for, it's baby girl that they are wanting to "see," so here you go. If we still had a scanner then I could post her 4D pictures they gave us at the doctor's office on Tuesday. When we told them it was Evan's first time to be at a sonogram they switched something and all of a sudden we were in 4D on her face. So they gave us 2 pictures of that before going forward with the normal sonogram. I'll see what I can do on that.


1 comment:

Donald and Angela said...

You are looking great! I saw you in church this past Sunday and thought how sweet and pregnant you are looking! Yay for baby Holck!