Sunday, July 29, 2007

First Steps

We just returned from the Holck Family Reunion in Estes Park, CO so hopefully by tomorrow there will be some pictures, however I had to share some news. On Tuesday July 24th, Evan took his first steps in a hotel room in Estes Park with both Jeff and I present. It was really special that Jeff and I were both there. He took a few more throughout the week, but as is Evan fashion, fast is always better. Thus the walking will come slowly because crawling is a much faster way to get where he wants. He rarly stops moving. I have pegged him as a 15 month walker as that is what a few of our friend's boys who are larger than "normal" (like Evan)did. I know that once he gets it he will be off and running.

1 comment:

Test said...

Miles didn't walk till he was about 14 1/2 months. We couldn't even get him to take a step or two. My MIL was freaked out that he wasn't walking by one...anyway! When he started to walk...well I mean run. He took off and never really went back to crawling. And it all happened in one day!
heather
ps. my MIL was so happy when Luke walked before one ;-)