Friday, December 16, 2011

Jeff's Ordination

I've needed and wanted to add this for some time but wanted the time to not rush. This was a special day. A day full of fulfilled promises. A few years ago on a silent retreat Jeff took seeking clarity and fellowship with our Lord, he believed some promises were made. Flash forward a few years and many of them have been fulfilled. To be standing in this church on this day...the word praise almost seems to fall short. Life isn't perfect, but promises have been fulfilled and hearts have been renewed. We are so grateful to be walking with these men and women at this time in our lives. 

On the pride side - I am so incredibly proud of Jeff. For all he has done and accomplished - so much more than I can say. For studies completed and those still going on. You are amazing! I love you!










No comments: