I haven't written an update in awhile on just Abbie so I thought I'd take a minute to put down some thoughts and things I'd like to remember. Abbie is definitely getting closer to 2 by the day as her independence and determination grow. She continues to seem like this little person as she can speak in almost full sentences - usually aimed at her big brother. Phrases heard around here a lot are:
"Evan look at me"
"Don't want to Mom"
"Mommy (insert Evan or Daddy) come back" if we leave the room
She loves to sing her ABCs and leaves out h and n and usually starts over when she get to "now I know my abc"
She sings twinkle twinkle little star and Jesus Loves Me as well. She loves to dance and sing and talk. She is a truly silly and loves to laugh. She will wrinkle up her nose and give you a silly look knowing it will get someone laughing.
She does her best to keep up with Evan but when she can't she'll say something like "Evan fast." She already loves friends and there are a few she asks for by name and gets so excited to see.
Abbie is my determined little girl who does most everything with purpose, even a silly purpose. She carries a step stool around often because she has learned that she is able to gain access to a lot of new things. She still loves to color and paint and we still have to keep a sharp eye on her as she will try to redecorate our walls and furniture.
Her face can light up a room and we are so blessed by her life.
No comments:
Post a Comment