One benefit of living in Dallas is that we have the opportunity to go to the Texas State Fair every year in our own backyard. We usually only go once and aren't able to come close to seeing everything - the thing is HUGE. The Fair is a fun experience every year.
"Howdy Folks!" - Big Tex
So when your friend is 8 months pregnant at the Fair and her husband is out of town...you ride the kiddie roller coaster and other rides with her other children until you feel sick...because you love her and her kids.
Evan, Jake and Eden ready to go!
Abbie was not sure what to think about the Merry Go Round
It pays at the Fair to be a tall 4 yr old - lots more rides to ride.
On the largest Faris Wheel in the Western Hemisphere. I did not take this picture because I have never ridden on it - nor do I want to. I am just fine with my feet on the ground.
Post Fair Crash
(and at least I got him to eat an orange first...after all the Fair Food)
No comments:
Post a Comment