Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sweet, Big Bug!!



I'll write more...when I return from my 6.5 day date with my husband! (That may just be a yearly record by the way!). Thanks to the inlaws for the vacation and for staying at our house with the kids so that we feel comfortable leaving them for a few days. I miss them already and I haven't even walked out the door yet!

Okay, on to the Birthday Boy! My big boy is 4 today. FOUR! F-O-U-R! Really? Four? Yes four...and I've now typed it so many times it looks funny. He is amazing, precious, precocious at times, full of life, full throttle at all he does...smart, curious, inquisitive, loving, kind, caring, a seeker of knowledge, sensitive...amazing!

Happy Birthday sweet Bug. We love you more than words can say...but the best we can do is that we love you mucher and mucher and mucher!!!

No comments: