We host a Fall Fun Festival each year as an outreach event. This year was the biggest and best we've ever done. I don't know how many people were there but it was incredible. Everything is free, from food to games to bounce houses. This year we had an inflatable laser tag and a Euro Bungee (pics of Evan jumping below). It was basically a mini State Fair with a Midway, cotton candy, sno cones and even a Snake Guy/Magician combo show. (didn't see that so I am not sure how that worked out).
I get a little overwhelmed at things like this - large crowds are not my thing - but Evan loved every second of it. At one point he had a sno cone in one hand and cotton candy in the other in full grin (sad to have missed that picture). This was after I insisted on "real" food of a hotdog. It was crazy fun for sure!
every minute!
so they did it together. Thanks Erin for being a good sport and cheering him on!
There was more but we parted company for me to take a very tired Abbie home and I ended up with the camera...oh, and Evan's shoes...oops. :)
I can't wait to hear how many showed up and the ensuing outreach opportunities! I am so grateful for all the volunteers that worked the games with smiles, patience and encouragement.
1 comment:
I'm sorry that we just saw eachother for that second. I too am so excited to see how many were there! He is such a cutie.
Post a Comment