Abigail Elisabeth Holck "Abbie" was born on Saturday, May 23rd at 10:30pm.



The first time Evan met Abbie. He was so excited to see her. I am not sure if you can see the expression well on his face, but he was thrilled when she held his finger.

Grandaddy and Lela meet Abbie for the first time.

Getting ready to go home.

Evan picked out and gave Abbie this pink blanket for her birthday.

First family photo.

Arriving home.

Abbie gave Evan a drum and percussion set for his birthday.

Grandaddy taught him to play the harmonica...here he is actually playing both at the same time...quite well I might add.

Giving Abbie a kiss
3 comments:
oh! she's so pretty! looks just like you guys.
i feel so humbled that she's arrived. i don't know why- maybe just the sheer joy that she's here and safe and healthy- and I'm just so happy for you.
I love you. grace and peace to you as you transition. And praise be to God our Father, Savior, Spirit for the safe arrival of Abbie! :)
I can't wait to meet her on Saturday and hear how things went with L&D. She is a cutie.
Hooray for Abbie! We're so glad she's here. What a wonderful life ahead...
Post a Comment