These are my four favorite words to hear these days. It means that my sweet boy, who is growing up way too fast for me, wants to just sit on the couch with me and read a book, talk or watch "one of my shows" as he calls TV. He climbs up and scoots as close as he can to my side. He wants both my arms around him and he just wants to cuddle. It is amazingly sweet and he can get me to stop doing almost anything to cuddle - even if only for a few minutes as I know someday the cuddles will stop and I don't want to miss a single one. Lately while we've been cuddling, he puts his hand on my growing belly and just waits to feel his baby sister kick or he "tickles" her and thinks it's so fun. He is a joy, a challenge, a cuddler and I love him. Only 3.5 months until 3 - I hope he still wants to cuddle.
2 comments:
sweet.
jackson has been cuddling lately. at 5.5, so there's hope.
i wish i could pat that growing belly! pat her for me, will ya? tell her i love her :)
and fun trip to the museum the other day. i tried to comment but couldn't.
much love.
Katherine's version is "Mommy, I want to snuggle". Usually it is when she is watching a movie and I am wanting to use it as a babysitter so I can cook dinner. It is hard to resist though and so I have been watching a lot of Dora lately.
Post a Comment