This boy loves music, and microphones and stages. He has become very creative in how he makes this happen. The other night it was a Turkey Baster with him standing on a box. The next day it was standing on the box that houses our hose using the sprayer as his microphone. He is not an "on demand" performer. He performs his music, his way in his time - sometimes he takes requests, sometimes he let's us join in. Most of the time in the car I am told, "Please don't sing Mama" as I must taint the voices of Evan's favorite singers Mr. Travis, Ms. Julie and Ms. Brin. (An amazing night of worship happened a few months ago and it was recorded - Evan loves the CD that came from that night). I love to watch this little boy so full of life and joy.
1 comment:
i love to watch that boy, too!!
and that bottom pic---that expression looks just like BOTH of you. love it:)
Post a Comment