The church "year" just started with the little ones and Evan has moved into the preschool. They get to watch puppets tell stories and sing, Evan comes home every Sunday telling me about the story the puppets told and the songs they sang. They have started in Genesis so Evan has been telling me about Adam and Eve. He comes home with story sheets and some things we can do with him during the week as well. Today I asked him what he learned and he said, "Silly Adam and Eve." I asked him why they were silly and he told me they ate an apple and that God had told them no. Then followed that with, "Silly Adam and Eve" again. Apparently they talked about sin. I will miss these little sayings someday.
1 comment:
That is so funny. Katherine also talked about "Silly Adam". That must be the phrase the puppet or teacher said. I just thought she was being silly.
Post a Comment