Sunday, May 11, 2008

Playing at the Park

I realized recently that I did not post in all of April. Then I realized that I only took one picture in all of April. I have always said that Evan was busy and yet he continues to define the term for me. Evan is growing so fast and changing into such a little boy - and still at times he is my baby wanting to sit in my lap and cuddle, I cherish those moments.

Here are some pictures from this past week playing at the park with our friends Sarah and Grant.


Sliding down...
Climbing up...

Laughing with Grant




1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I had not noticed that you had not posted all month. Make sure you take those photos. I keep my camera with me most of the time and take too many but now Katherine wants to take them too. We get a lot of blurry photos with her finger over the lens. It is hard to get her to pose these days.